Friday, April 28, 2006

Day 21

Battle of Flowers here in SA: we saw a mini-version in Helotes at the day care next door to the dentist. Cooler, sans booze, less crowd, just as much vim as the downtowners. I sound like a grinch when I cantakerize about New Orleans and parades with throws. I need to lose the grinch-speak.

Clearer head this day, though we are still waiting on the "rain, the park, and everything." I know everyone downtown be praying for mercy for the parade: just don't scare it off altogether: Ms Torrential and 3-4 inches be just fine with me.

We have been out and about: Donna the DDS, sushi with Mama Tina, canvas for same Mama, Blueberry Hill at WFM, back for a PBS afternoon, and time to let the fingers run on the keyboard. And dance for rain. Brother Cyrille Neville on the cover of new home Austin Chronicle: that's my blood down there...

We are all back home, ready for the weekend. A couple of hours back at the fiction, another speed bump of worry passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home