Thursday, April 13, 2006

Day 6

A different day, this. It started slowly, but still lightheartedly. A. returned to class, after her long - and still ongoing - ordeal, but it was nice to be able to offer what haven the 8 is for folks. Had my talk with K: sad, but needed to happen: the class emptied out at just the right time. We may lose her over this: I hope not, but facing facts may have been too much for her: just a feeling, just a feeling: I hope she comes back.

Downtown to wait for Walden, back to SB. I thought of the notion of opening up, to be clear, to be filled. Wondered if - hell, KNEW - that SB may be going in the opposite direction, but gotta gotta. Hit the ground running, finishing with Ms. Teena and a healthy dollop of Mr. Johnny Guitar Watson: oh my, I had lost touch with just how wonderful, how wonderfully funny, how wonderfully tight and slick and funky the man is: oh my: "the situation is Abstract." Too much: too too much.

Earlier at school, a quick zap from Monster: "we want you to teach in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand..." Bap, a quick zap. Did I ask for, was I looking for? Bap, a quick zap. Bap.

Will this amount to? Who knows, but I like the feel of the energy, the movement, the possibilities. I had a sense as I was walking this afternoon of being uprooted, in a good way, moving to a completely different part of the planet, a sense of the world getting bigger, by the sea, by the ocean in a completely different part of the world, boundaries, this tight little San Antonio world expanding.

And then home to CAR LIQUIDATIONS!!! Who knows? Maybe total scam, bait and switch, nothing doing, but what is to lose? Take our time, see what we see, walk away if nothing. Again, this feeling of possibilites arriving, maybe not these, but nice little bits of disclocations to help us along the way to new life. And why not? Tis Easter: Oestre: new dawn.

We're off to sushi. Peace.

Downtown, moon over San Antonio poem:

moon binny
moon money
moon bunny
moon honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home